Following our presence at Consensus, we’ve been recommended to participate in the RemTECH Awards to showcase Particl’s MAD escrow mechanism to the remittance industry.
We’d like to offer a very special thanks to all of our community members who’ve voted for Particl in this year’s edition of the RemTECH Awards.
The Remittance Innovation Award’s (RemTECH Awards) aim is to showcase the most innovative and outstanding ideas, models and projects designed to improve remittance services worldwide.
The RemTECH Awards has six categories:
- B2B Solutions
- Compliance Innovation
- End-User Experience
- Technology Innovation
- Remittance for Social Impact
- Remittance Synergies
The judging criteria were:
- Originality, creativity & intent
- Functionality & technical qualities (how well does it work?)
- Ease of use & adoption (impact on end-user experience)
- Game-changer (potential impact in category and industry)
- Implementation & performance (go-to-market strategy and entries with track record will be rewarded)
- Sustainability & potential for growth (sound business model and market opportunity)
Particl was honored to be awarded the 2019 Popular Mention Award this year.
Winning one of these awards means that the expert judges deemed Particl an innovation that the industry needs more of.
We are proud to send Kapil Amarasinghe (Joskye) from our Particl community to the IMTC EMEA 2019 conference in London, July 1st-3rd.
Along with accepting our trophy, Joskye will also be giving a 5 minute presentation to the IMTC community on the value Particl’s MAD escrow mechanism can bring to the industry.
To read more about how Particl’s MAD escrow system can disrupt the industry with its entirely trustless process, click here the project’s page on RemTECH’s website.