We are pleased to announce that our latest BasicSwap GUI update, version 2.0.2, has been released, building on top of the most recent BasicSwap 2.0 user interface codebase.
This update introduces a wide variety of improvements both to the user interface and general experience, but also to the UI codebase. Navigate to the last section of this blog post for a list of all changes.
Install the 2.0.2 GUI Update 🖥️
- Shutdown BasicSwap properly and stop the Docker image.
- From the
basicswapfolder, type the
- In the
/dockerfolder, run the
- Once the process completes, launch BasicSwap again using the
If you're not using the Docker setup, you can follow the Particl Academy's step-by-step update guide here.
What's New? 🗒️
- Extensive enhancements to the Wallets page including an alternate display of asset values in USD and BTC, improved visualization of pending balances, and more accurate button labeling.
- The order book now offers a display of rates and amounts in USD for a more intuitive user experience, and also remembers your most recent filter history.
- Tooltips have been added across various locations to better explain certain features.
- New "Accept" button in the "Available Bids" section and a "Details" button in "Bids Received"/"Bids Sent" sections for improved navigation.
- Users now have the ability to prune offer, bid, and swap history from the user interface, enabling a cleaner workspace.
- The management of SMSG addresses has been significantly improved for better user control.
- A range of back-end improvements have been made, including code clean-ups, upgraded icons, and overall GUI enhancements for a smoother user experience.
You can inspect all changes by verifying the 2.0.2 GUI code here.
The Open-Source Revolution
We're on a mission to create a private, independent, and pro-liberty digital economy that is fair and open to all. Learn more about what we do at any of the following links.
Be a part of the movement and join us in the fight for our freedoms by meeting the community and spreading the word far and wide!
Learn more about Particl with these in-depth resources.
Follow the link below to get a list of all other useful Particl-related links you may find helpful.